Friendly Request

If you consider useful the information of this blog, please click on our sponsors ads. This will help me to still working on this blog and providing you the best information. Thanks!!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook

Today when I have tried to access to Outlook client from my laptop I have received the following error message:

"Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. Invalid XML. The view cannot be loaded."

I have found several fixes on internet for this error but anyone of them have solve my problem. Finally, I have running the following command from Start –> Run, and I could access to Outlook without problems:

outlook.exe /resetnavpane

So it seems a problem with the navigation panel on my Outlook client. You can use a several number of commands to fix Outlook, a detailed list is included on this article http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/commandlineswitches.htm

1 comment:

  1. I often use emails,but today I saw an interesting tool - fix outlook files,which to my surprise restored all my old damaged mails quite fast and absolutely free as far as I know. Program has some facilities such as: recovers data from Microsoft Exchange .ost files and converts them into Microsoft Outlook .pst files.

    ReplyDelete