Friendly Request

If you consider useful the information of this blog, please click on our sponsors ads. This will help me to still working on this blog and providing you the best information. Thanks!!!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Microsoft Tech-Ed EMEA 2008

Today I have attended the first day of the Tech-Ed EMEA 2008 event in Barcelona, Spain. A quick review to the Conference Guide is enough to guess that this edition will be very interesting and useful for all of them (IT professionals...).

I will use this blog to list my impressions and opinions about the sessions attended during the next 5 days, don't hope to find a complete description about each application or tool introduced :-) I have just some minutes between each session to write these posts. I will list just the main concepts and ideas that I could get and I hope to extend them in the next future.

No comments:

Post a Comment